Swim Lessons (Boys & Girls, Grades K-8)
This "Learn to Swim" Program follows the curriculum and guidelines of the American Red Cross.
With instruction, the program challenges swimmers to advance through the 6 successive skill levels.
This program emphasizes the four NRD cornerstones... "SAFE" - "Safety, Attitude, Fun and Education!"
Simply put... Swimming is a life-long skill, so why not start now?!
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency