Swim Lessons (Boys & Girls, Grades K-8)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This "Learn to Swim" Program follows the curriculum and guidelines of the American Red Cross.
With instruction, the program challenges swimmers to advance through the 6 successive skill levels.
This program emphasizes the four NRD cornerstones... "SAFE" - "Safety, Attitude, Fun and Education!"
Simply put... Swimming is a life-long skill, so why not start now?!
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency